Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's BellaBro's Birthday...

I'd like to wish the happiest of birthdays to my little brother- who isn't so little anymore at 29!

I've mentioned here before that little bro is into music. I thought today would be the perfect day to share his most recent foray into the biz. Several weeks ago his phone rang and asked if he was the singer they had heard about. Just a few days later he was in the studio recording his very first song.

If you love country music, John Deere and/or Nascar you must take a moment and listen here-
http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=1642&CID=249324

This story doesn't quite have a happy ending...YET. After recording this awesome song he hasn't heard from the band. They have not called him back. Nothing. Nada. They are called the River City Gang- if you are interested. I will note here that this is their song and they have all rights to it- yada, yada.

Please pass along this awesome tune and let us know what you think. And if you know anyone is the music biz- hook him up!

Happy Birthday, little bro! I love you much!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...First off, Happy Birthday, Bella Dude!

Secondly...why have you not posted?

Thirdly...I love this song. You did a great job and it has a awesome spirit to it. I am going to let Phil listen to it when I get home. This should totally be the Nascar theme song for the year! It would make a great video as well. I can just picture it now!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, BellaBro!

GOOD LUCK:) and get a post up soon...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday BellaBro! Love that song....I am a huge country music fan and I think it should be a hit!

Farmchick said...

Happy Birthday BellaBro!!

I love country music and of course being a farmgirl I love John Deere too! I will have to listen to the song!!! Hope you have a great evening!!

traci said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!! You've got a great voice!

that is an awesome song, since i like country music, john deere and nascar - it's my kind of song. can't wait to play it for my son when he gets in.

Melissa Jo said...

I love Nascar! Great song!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, BellaBro!
not listened to country music for a long time but wow love your song!I'm sure your'll have a happy ending...