Monday, August 11, 2008

Under the beautiful weather...

Well, there were no rides yesterday, no amusement, and definitely no food. I woke up yesterday completely under the weather...beautiful weather I might add. I either had food poisoning or some 24 hour thing. I am better today but slow, very slow. I decided to stay home and take it easy today. I am perched on the couch with the windows open, letting the cool morning air help me feel better. It's amazing to me when you spend a day like yesterday- very, very sick- you feel like you have been missing from the world for weeks. I'll be back later today...

5 comments:

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Good Morning - so sorry to hear you are not feeling well - I do hope you get better real soon - This is going to be another beautiful sun-filled day - so maybe that will speed up your recovery. Looks like you found some great finds thrifting - I do love to do that to - but not enough hours in the day! Boo hoo!
Hope you are better real soon!
Cathy

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl said...

Awwww, feel better Sunshine! I'm sorry you don't feel well : (

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well and that you missed out on the amusement park. Sending you lots of ~~get well & stay healthy~~ vibes. Perhaps you can make the trip to the amusement park when you're all recovered. Hugs

Kim's Treasures said...

Hi Kim! I sure hope you are feeling better! Nothing worse than being home sick on a beautiful day especially when you were going to do something fun! I really love using my thrifty finds! The peaches were so juicy and yummy! Feel better!!!
Hugs!
Kim

Jessica said...

We had an absolutely perfect night like that last night here. I am normally a morning person but lately I've been loving these evenings. Feel better!