Sunday, February 21, 2010

And the Lisa Leonard Winner is...

P @nmyfreetime
You can find her cute blog here.

And she wrote-
oh wow! I love it all but I think the monogram one with two letters is my favorite

Lucky girl! Now, all you have to do is e-mail me at belladellafarm@yahoo.com and Lisa will take good care of you.

Lisa Leonard Collage 2

THANK YOU so much to all of you that took the time to enter. Most of all, thank you for coming by here and being a part of my life.

AND THANK YOU to Lisa for giving me this wonderful opportunity to share a special gift with one of you. I just wish you could all win!

AND THANK YOU to the Fella for drawing a name of out a piece of vintage pottery- thought that was more fun than a hat! He wanted all of you to win too.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

OMG!!!!! Thank you a million times over!!
This is awesome!!
I am so excited!!!
xo Patricia

Theresa said...

Congratulations you lucky girl! Enjoy your win!

traci said...

congrats patricia!!!