Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good morning...

Good morning, friends. Hope you are well. Somehow it seems that I've been neglecting my little piece of the blog world. But I am back today and will have posts ready for the rest of the week and beyond. Christmas has arrived at the little farm and I can't wait to share it with you.

And until we meet this year's Christmas tree, I leave you with our everyday tree. The old oak that guards the house. My favorite. I snapped this photo on my way back from getting the paper last Sunday. It's amazing where I carry my camera.

So, how is everyone? What have you been up to lately?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you bring out the christmas goodies I made last year and enjoy them this year!! I can't wait to see the holiday progress at the little farm!!

Love ya.

Marlene

Theresa said...

Love your farm, love the oak tree... I always feel welcome at your sweet home:) Enjoy your day!!!

maggie may said...

according to your pic, you have a season called "fall." i have heard of this "fall" but have not experienced it. texas is poo at seasons. enjoy the beginning of winter!

Brenda Pruitt said...

That little cottage must look truly magical dressed for Christmas! Please take lots of pics and show us!
Brenda

Nina Diane said...

glad you're back...looking forward to seeing your Christmas decorations