Monday, July 6, 2009

Not so long weekend...

Long weekend. I fully believe these two words have become a complete oxymoron. Yes, on paper it was a long weekend (and a good one), but in reality it seemed to move at warp speed. The large McD's iced coffee is dulling some of the pain on this Monday morning. Yes, I have an addiction.

And what am I posting about today? Well, nothing. My photography session was postponed by a less than called for day of rain yesterday. Good for the garden, though. And no, I can't seem to take pictures inside. My lack of photography skills seems to be hidden by good sunlight and I'd like to keep it that way.

So, today I will ease back into the world again and will work on some fun posts for the rest of the week.


Happy Monday to you all!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gladyou had a great weekend...and yesterday was perfect to rest and relax inside...doing not much of anything.

I love the photograph...beautiful as always.

Kim's Treasures said...

This is a pretty photo Kim!!! I am not getting going all too quickly either! UGH! Hope your coffee gets you going soon! :-)

Hugs!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty photo today you have! We had rain all day yesterday so the sunshine and blue sky is very well accepted at our house today.

Look forward to your fun posts this week.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Small House said...

The weekend did zip by! And, I'm glad you had a nice one!
The photo is beautiful!
Sandra

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

It was over all too fast, wasn't it? And it seems like forever til Labor Day....

blushing rose said...

Keen eye ... love the pics. Holidays never last long enough!
TTFN ~ Marydon

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl said...

SSG has struggled to be in this Monday too ... meh.

Frugalious Living said...

I had a hard time with this Monday too. I am happily back at home, it was a very long day. I'm glad you guys had a great longish weekend. Ours too went way to fast.