Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm back...

Hello everyone! I am back from a little blogging break, even though you might not have noticed that I was gone. I certainly owe a bunch of you some visits. My busy time at work has passed, at least the part with deadlines. I will be working a little today and preparing some fun posts for the rest of the week. We might be heading inside again, perhaps the kitchen this time.

Hope you all had a great weekend. It was beautiful in Virginia. While we still have August to come, this Summer has been pretty amazing weather wise. Have a great Monday.

8 comments:

blushing rose said...

So glad to see you return ... yes, we truly have had an amazing summer ... the last time like this was 1984 or 1985 ... grab it while you can, you know we will pay the piper sooner or later.

Looking forward to your new posts. TTFN ~Marydon

Unknown said...

I hate it when work gets in the way of blogging!!! Glad you are a little slower and that your weekend was a great one. Love the Crepe Myrtles!!1 That pink is just my color.

Love you sweetheart!

Denise said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy Monday, I look forward to more of your posts this week :-)
Hugs
Denise

Kim's Treasures said...

Welcome back! Love the Crepe Myrtles! We can't get them very easily here, at least ones that will grow in our zone!

Have a great day!
hugs!
Kim

Small House said...

I had to take a break to, because of work. Glad you're back. Enjoy the sunshine
Sandra

Anonymous said...

YES.... it's 1 pm and still only 67 degrees here in Roanoke... I'm in love with this weather!

DI
The Blue Ridge Gal

Unknown said...

glad you are back!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I SO love the outdoors at your place. So peaceful. An enchanting place that looks as though time has passed by with that old store. But I'd sure love to see more of the inside, my friend!
Brenda