Monday, December 15, 2008

A walk through my weekend...

It was a very quiet weekend on the little farm. Oh wait, yesterday wasn't very quiet. There was a little screaming at the television. Football. But other than that, quiet. Saturday included these wonderful things- Cracker Barrel, movies, Target and Chick-Fil-A milkshakes. We treated ourselves.

After the yelling, praying and aging that football brought to us, the little farm turned into Santa's workshop. I wrapped and wrapped and wrapped. But before that I wrapped up and took a nice walk around outside. And of course I brought along the camera. I had to take the famous blogger foot shot. These are my $5 Crocs. Real ones. I adore them. I guess they are sort of elf-like. And yes, I am outside in my pajamas. Don't judge.


I love this last shot of the tree. It almost doesn't look real. And speaking of real, your sweet comments from Friday were unreal. Thank you. I feel really blessed to have such sweet friends all over the country.

Have a wonderful Monday.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend. football and wrapping - makes for a great day. love the pictures. is it cold there?

Big Hair Envy said...

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. I was outside in pajama pants too!! Next time, I'll have to remember to take the camera;) I have really cute slippers!

Suzanne said...

It looks cold and grey there right now. I love the star mounted on that building. Have you lived in Texas?

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

Emily said...

I love the white fence around the house. It looks so cozy. Have a good day. :)

Georgia Girl said...

Now I really wanna come walk around there...what a nice place and so cute!

Cool Breeze said...

I love your place. Looks like home.

What size shoe do wear? Like a 3 or something?

Michele said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Beautiful pictures! Love the crocs...tooo cute!

Hugz,
Michele

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl said...

So beautiful ... and there isn't ANY snow! SSG is going to cry into her pajama sleeve. The pajamas that she still has on ... at 2:25 on a Monday afternoon. Waaaaaaaaaaaah haaaaaa haaaaa.

Predo said...

Your pics make me want to put up a tire swing! I so adore your little farm.

I hope all is going better for you today, I am sending you a great big hug!

Frita said...

Again, love the pictures! Funny, I was thinking the exact same things as Predo about the tire swing and that last shot of the tree. I bet it's beautiful in the summer.

TupeloLove said...

That tree looks awesome. I love your little farm. You're so lucky to have so much space!